Greetings to you all :)

Hello everyone,
      
      I'm Bon Jakobsen, the creator of Thai language lesson series " Learn Thai the Bon's way". Yes, I took a 7 years break and yes, I know you thought I'd never come back and YES, I'm eventually back! and now creating weekly English language Vlogs on my English spoken Youtube channel, "Bon's way".

     Here you'll find videos of my life in Thailand as a wife (to Ronny), as a friend (to many), as a tv presenter (to my boss and viewers), as a daughter, as a sister, as a traveler and as a teacher.

    If you're here reading, you have a tendency to be a Thai enthusiast, or want to know more about Thailand for whatever reasons. I hope you enjoy my vlogs and excuse my far from perfect English, I just wanna share and have fun.

   Please leave me a message, comments or suggestions on what you would like to see and how I can improve my channel.

                                                                  Lovely of you to visit my page,
                                                                              Bon Jakobsen

Comments